Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Wish

           One true love? Life partner? Everyone seems to talk about it a lot at least from the people I know. Searching for a life partner is an exciting phase in someone's life but it could be very stressful to some. It was stressful for me at one point. I had my fair share of stressful or should I say impatient cases of searching or waiting for that OTL.

            Just this year, I prayed for a life partner. My prayer changed after going home from a prayer meeting. I prayed that God may prepare me to become ready emotionally, relationally, spiritually and financially. I just wanted to be ready. That was my wish. I wanted to become happy and successful in my own right so that I will attract the same type of person into my life. I've always dreamed of having a healthy and happy relationship. Both families bless our relationship. A Christ-centered one. I'd love to spoil my parents and my family first. I will have vacations with them and with my life partner's parents and his siblings. He will also have trips with mine. He will also inspire me to be the best Christian that I can be. He loves God more than I do. We both have healthy love tanks that we just wanted to give love to each other and at best we want to outdo each other in terms of giving love to one another. 
             It's a wish I know. Nothing happens unless you take action. The first action is to set a goal. It will never happen if the goal never existed in the first place. So instead of wanting to meet that one true love yet, I'd love God to make us both ready so that in His perfect time, He'll say, "He's the one I've prepared for you." I'm looking forward to it while enjoying the journey with God in the meantime. 

2 comments: