Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

He Completes Me

He's all that I need. He's my everything. He's more than anything and anyone else combined. He knows me inside out. He's anyone would really want to be with. He's the perfect date. He's the perfect match. He's the most sought-after lead partner anyone would want for a lifetime. 


He knows exactly how and when to surprise me. He captures my deepest hurts and knows my secrets. He is the reason why I'm still smiling even though my tears are falling. He knows my dark past but loves me for who I am. 


He makes SILENCE an AVENUE to CAPTIVATE my HEART.  


He's my BIGGEST FAN and my GREATEST COACH ever! He makes my day. He understands my human nature. He corrects me but is very patient with me. He shows me how to live but gives me A LOT OF FREEDOM to DECIDE. He has such GREAT RESPECT FOR ME that I can't understand why. 

He's there to give me peace of mind when I'm in trouble. He cheers me up when I'm down. He reminds me that I am a VICTOR when NO ONE BELIEVES IN ME and I doubt myself. He lets me discover that my TRIALS can be my TRIUMPHS when I face TRAGEDIES. 


He is the REASON WHY I STILL LIVE. He is my HERO. He is my ONE TRUE GOD. He is MY MISSING PIECE.   And HE COMPLETES ME. 

4 comments:

  1. Amen, Sis! He's all that and a whole lot more! Thanks for sharing. God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great sis!.. thanks for sharing....God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks much for reading!:) Glod bless you, too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis! I'm already following you na!=)

    ReplyDelete