Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Goals for 2012

I prefer to call them goals than new year's resolution because I want to nail them down, and be accountable to achieving them.


1. I want to spend more time with God first thing in the morning when I wake up by reading the bible, praying, and listening to His message for my life.



2. I want to have the discipline and consistency in giving the first 10% of my income to God and be responsible of my finances, too.


3. I want to have healthier and happier relationship with my family by spending more time with them especially in special occasions like Christmas, birthdays, weddings, reunions, and anniversaries.


4. I want to be more loving by being a Jesus to everyone especially to those who need it the most.


5. I want to focus and be excellent in everything that I do: serving God through the media ministry, playing the violin, oil painting on the canvas, working for the company, building the businesses I have, immersing myself to public speaking, and improving the book that I'm writing and have it launched. 


6. I want to update my blog every month.


7. I want to be physically active by joining marathons and playing ping-pong with my friends.


8. I want to be more generous of my 3 Ts: Time, Talent, and Treasure.


9. I want to increase my financial literacy by reading financial books.


10. I want to do all these things to glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment