Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 26, 2011

101 Reasons Why I’m Blessed

I’d like to thank God, every person, every situation, every little thing in my life because they’re the very reasons why I’m blessed. Good or bad, they’re all part of God’s plan for my life.  My life is not perfect, but there’s one truth that I hold on to: “God is always in control.”



1.       God loves me so much that He bought me for a price.
2.      I’m still alive.
3.      I have complete hands and feet to use for His glory.
4.      I have eyes to appreciate the world and all His creation.
5.      I have a heart that loves.
6.      I have a mind that thinks of the great things God has been working in my life.
7.      I can still move my fingers.
8.     I can stand with confidence.
9.      God gave me the gift to write His story- God’s love.
10.  I can sing songs of worship to God.
11.   I have a lot of time for God.
12.   God gave me fantastic parents.
13.  God gave me wonderful siblings.
14.  I have a great clan of relatives.
15.   I have an awesome pack of friends.
16.  I have a mouth to speak words of encouragement.
17.   I have air to breathe.
18.  I have water to drink.
19.  I have food to eat.
20. I have roof over my head.
21.  God is so patient with me.
22. God looked for me when I was lost and found me.
23. God cared for me when no one did.
24. God picked up the pieces for me when I was broken.
25.  God sees the greatness in me.
26. God gave me the grace to go through life with a heart of a champion.
27.  God forgave me and continues to forgive me.
28. God accepted me for who I am.
29. God continues to bless me despite of my unworthiness.
30. God’s pruning made me a better person.
31.  Scarcity gave birth to my creativity and resourcefulness.
32. Pain stretched me to grow.
33. Sorrow made me appreciate joy more.
34. The Holy Spirit gave me peace in spite of the chaos around me.
35.  I met new friends who inspired me to become a better Christian.
36. God answered my prayer when He gave me the job when I had none.
37.  God gave me opportunities to serve Him by being a Jesus to everyone.
38. Tough situations and tough people made me patient and strong.
39. Trying times made me persevere.
40. Uncertainties in life increased my faith in God.
41.  Losses gave me the opportunity to be more open to God’s surprises.
42. Failures made me realize that I’ve got nothing to lose after all.
43. In the passage of time, I learned how to appreciate who I am and what I have.
44. I receive so much love from my family and friends.
45.  My mistakes made me wise.
46. God believes in me even with my own disbelief.
47.  God respects me so much that He gave me free will.
48. My wounds and brokenness made me appreciate the healing power of God more.
49. I can see God’s love expressed through the sunshine.
50. The day gives me another chance to live.
51.   The evening reminds me that even in darkness I can still see God up in the sky with the stars.
52.  God reminds me that I’m never alone because He is within me.
53.  I have mentors who push me to live my dreams.
54.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
55.  Solitude gives me the opportunity to enjoy God’s presence.
56.  Silence allows me to listen to God’s message for my life.
57.  I have incredible friends who help me grow in my personal relationship with God.
58. God taught me how to see the brighter side of life.
59.  The rainbow reminds me that there’s a treasure behind a trial.
60. The wear and tear of life reminds me that I’m human, imperfect, and I need God.
61.  God is with me in the marathon called life.
62. God gave me all the resources to fulfill His plan for my life.
63. I have an amazing spiritual family that I can count on.
64. In my darkest hour, God served as my guiding light.
65.  I have old friends who are still there for me.
66. I have the time to stop and smell the flowers (literally).
67.  God surprises me when I needed it the most.
68. God makes me feel I’m special and am important to Him.
69. I belong to a team of heroes who serves God through His people.
70. God places everything in order when everything in my life is messed up.
71.   God wants me to be happy and is committed to making me happy everyday.
72.  God understands my human nature.
73.  God looks at me with gentleness and compassion.
74.  The sky reminds me of how vast God’s love is for everyone.
75.  God gave me the chance to be educated in life through my encounters with young and old people.
76.  I receive genuine praise from people who love me enough to keep me going.
77.  I also receive constructive criticisms which compel me to improve.
78. Boredom forced me to use my imagination to unearth the life that I want to live, and how I want to be remembered at the end of my life.
79.  Confusion leads me to clarity.
80.Down times give me the opportunity to rise.
81.  Change reminds me that only God is constant.
82. Fear gives me the opportunity to be courageous.
83. Heavy traffic allows me to step back, slow down, and to pay attention to God’s redirection.
84. Great music makes my heart sing for joy.
85. Great and successful people who also serve God inspire me that I can be great at the same time a humble servant of God.
86. Abundance allows me to enjoy God’s victory in my life.
87. Challenges keep me awake in the battlefield.
88.The bamboo reminds me that the more I succeed, the more that I should humble myself.
89. God gave me the opportunities to go to places I’ve never been to.
90. I have friends who bring more laughter to my life.
91.  Each day allows me to enjoy God’s best.
92. The Feast every Sunday recharges me and nourishes my soul.
93. God blessed me with material things, too.
94. My mom showed me how to share and to be generous.
95.  My dad showed me how to be faithful.
96. God gave me the opportunities to learn new skills.
97.  God used me as a channel of His blessings.
98. Delays remind me to wait for God’s perfect time.
99. Kids remind me to be a child when I approach God in prayer (open and receptive).
100. God gave me the opportunity to live, laugh, and love.
101. God gave me His all and His best- Jesus Christ.

                                                                                                                                                                                 

2 comments: