Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 2, 2011

Faith Can Move Mountains


Lord, it's so easy to give up especially when things don't go my way.
It's so easy to doubt and to fear when all I see is darkness.
It's so easy not to dream anymore when things go wrong.
It's so easy to let go when I feel that I have all the reasons to.
I have a choice to give up the race but I choose not to. 


Even if I can only see a spark of light at the end of the tunnel, I will hold on to it.
Even if there's only one small thing that uplifts my spirit, I will believe.
Even if there's only one last thing that encourages me to go on, I will continue.
Even if it means that I have to wait for a period of time (I have no idea how long), I'll go the distance with You.
Even if it means I have to suffer for You, I will take it.
Even if it means that I need to accept both the sunshine, and the rain, I'll brave myself through the seasons of life.

Lord, I choose to believe in You.
I choose to keep my faith in You.
That's the only option that I know that will keep me sane, and go through life with courage, joy, peace, and love in my heart.
I choose to believe in You because Your promises are more powerful than my doubts, and my fears.
I choose to believe in You because Your love dispels all my fear.
I choose to believe in You because Your my Mountain-Mover.
I choose to believe in You because You already have paid and ransomed me when You died on the cross.
I choose to believe in You because You already showed me the victory of all time when you went up to heaven.
I choose to believe in You because I have all the reasons to.

You promised me in Matthew 17:20: "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

You also promised me in Isaiah 41:10: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

In Jeremiah 29:11 says, " For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I hold on to Your promises, Lord. Your amazing grace gives me serenity even when things get out of hand. It's just wonderful that even if I have mountains (problems, big or small), I'm at peace. I feel the joy, and tranquility. Thank You for the Holy Spirit that dwells within me. 
I realize that mountains are there for me to climb so that when I reach the summit, I will enjoy the breath-taking view with You.
Each mountain that I climb, I learn the virtue of patience and obedience.

Faith even as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.:)

May the force be with us always.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment