Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Am a Writer



Sunshine paints a smile on my face
Reminding me to get on that chair
Continue pounding on the computer

Seeing the subject and verb agree
It's like fantasy meets reality
Writing, indeed, is my fascination

Ideas rush into my brain
Sometimes, they visit me on wee hours
I had to tell them to wait so I can capture everything

Crazy as it seems like
But that's how a writer lives
At least that's how mine is

Unfinished articles and untitled pieces
Some old finished manuscript waiting to be published
They crowd my private space

When creativity calls
I've got to drop everything
To respond to that call

I am a writer
The world needs me
Not just to chronicle events but to make history
 

1 comment:

  1. WPS WPA Tester is a free tool designed for testing WiFi access points. This App is also used as a Networking tool to protect your WiFi from being hacked. You can find vulnerable access points on a public WiFi and connect to them using
    Wps Wpa Tester Apk.

    ReplyDelete