Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Transcript of the Wedding Video of Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes

Courtesy: Mayad Studios

Best Man (I Think): Ten years ago, Richard made a decision na you know the next girlfriend will be the woman I'd like to marry. So, he stood by his decision and ah... he fervently prayed for his future wife. And after so many years of waiting, after so many years of scouting, praying, he finally found the... the woman of his dreams and the answer to his prayers.

Maricar: You are God's unexpected answer to so many of my prayers. And by faith, I know that this desire in my heart to be one with you comes from God. And I thank Him for the grace. It's only by His grace will I be able to fulfill all these vows to you. I love you so much.


Richard's Sister: Nung nachichismis si Richard noon sa mga artista, I got worried. And I had this feeling... I said, "Chard, if you're gonna date anybody from showbiz, gusto ko si Maricar Reyes. And I said that to my brother. And he never said na actually naligawan na nya. I only found that na he did all that. So, Mars parati mong sasabihin na for once nakialam ako sa life ni Richard tama yung sinabi ko.

Best Man: A lot of people find it weird. A lot of people find it extremely old-fashioned, but that is just Richard's way to demonstrate how to honor Maricar. When Pastor Dennis said, "You may now kiss the bride", a lot of you didn't know that it was the first time for Richard to kiss Maricar.

Pastor Dennis: And Richard because you've taken on the responsibilities of a husband, you may now kiss your bride.

Pastor Dennis: He who finds a wife, finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord. Richard, you received a favor from the Lord. Maricar, you need the grace of God (chuckles). No, you also received a favor from the Lord.

Richard: Today, I promise ah to work hard, to make this marriage work. I will vow to invest time in you the most. You will be my cellphone's most frequent call and biggest accumulation of minutes. And with God's help, I kind of promise you although we have so many opposites of strengths, I promise we will be a great team. I love you truly from the bottom of my chinito heart.:))

Host: Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Richard and Maricar Poon!

No comments:

Post a Comment